Life Care Center of Saint Louis is located in the heart of the city, minutes from many attractions. Just across Interstate 64 is Harris-Stowe State University and Saint Louis University, allowing easy access to campus events. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission website offers a list of attractions, events, restaurants, hotels and nightlife for Saint Louis and surrounding suburbs.
- Part of the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial, the Gateway Arch is the most iconic symbol of St. Louis and includes a museum of westward expansion, the historic old courthouse from the Dred Scott Decision and two 19th century paddle-wheel riverboats.
- Located on 90 acres in the heart of the city, The Saint Louis Zoo houses 655 species of animals and is one of the few free zoos in the United States.
- Located in St. Mary the Virgin Aldermanbury, a 17th century church moved from London, the National Churchill Museum commemorates Winston Churchill’s famous speech given from Westminster College in 1946, The Sinews of Peace.
- A guide to the heart of the city, Downtown St. Louis provides a guide to events, restaurants, hotels and attractions in the downtown district.